Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boom de ah dah

Thanks for the link Toby...

Some of what makes me sing, "Boom de ah dah"...

Canyons of Moab, UT
Arches National Park, UT
The Mall at dusk.
Fancy some venison? Shenandoah fog - what a great road (Skyline Drive)
The Nina and Pinto... sorry, these were pilgrims, not Spaniards. This is the Mayflower (well, a replica). Fog is a theme, but I think I am out of it until I get to Alaska and BC.
Picking up hitchhikers.
That sign points to the ocean...whatever happened 41 years ago is long gone by now.
Someone must've discovered some new technology to allow for bending space. I didn't know I was this close to Paris. I thought I was closer to Portland, ME.
I can almost imagine Erik the Red setting the bow of his dragon boat into the soft shoreline of that grassy knoll across the bay.
Spanish Moss in Savannah

No comments: